John I. Hulse IV
Contact: click here to email John Hulse IV
For over fifty years of practice, Mr. Hulse has handled the defense and trial of all aspects of liability and casualty claims. Mr. Hulse has extensive experience in products liability, as well as in the defense of architects and engineers in professional liability claims and defense of manufacturers of construction and maritime products. His litigation experience also includes medical, dental, and legal malpractice defense. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to the construction industry, representing contractors and subcontractors with regard to construction contracts, construction defects, public bids, liens, delay claims and construction litigation, mediation and arbitration.
Served as Lieutenant, JG in U.S. Navy Flight Command (1961 – 1963)
- New Orleans, Louisiana and American Bar Associations
- New Orleans and Louisiana Association for Defense Counsel
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors
- Member, Attorney-Mediators Institute
Admitted to practice before all Louisiana Courts, the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Courts, Fifth Circuit, and the United Court of Claims. Certified as a mediator by Attorney-Mediators Institute.
- B.A., English, Tulane University (1961)
- L.L.B., Tulane University (1966)